KBShimmer Spring Polish Line Set For Release March 14th, 2014
KBShimmer is excited to announce the addition of 16 new colors to their 3-Free polish line. Owner Christy Rose says “Spring has inspired the KBShimmer staff to create two collections filled with fun, vibrant color. For the first time, we will also be offering cream polishes. These polishes pair wonderfully with many existing KBShimmer polishes, but are also wonderful alone.”
The Spring 2014 Glitter Collection includes one glitter top coat, one sparkling jellies, four glitter creally polishes, and two holographic polishes. “Spring is such a fun time, with flowers in bloom, warmer weather, and Easter. Though the snow is still around for many, we were inspired this spring by the thoughts of warmer weather, and the many different flowers that come with it. Easter also played a part, with us borrowing many of the tones and colors you find in Easter candy” says Rose.
The Spring 2014 Cream Collection offers 8 polishes in opaque, cream finishes. Rose states “We are very excited to offer up polishes in cream finishes. Not only can each of the 8 new colors be worn alone, those creams are ideal for layering. We use creams not only for glitter top coats, but for under creally and jelly polishes too.” Both collections are set for release March 14, 2014st at KBShimmer.com. Polishes in the Glitter Collection will retail for $8.75 per 15 ml bottle, while polishes in the Cream Collection will retail for $7.50 per 15 ml bottle.
- Full Bloom Ahead- This white based polish is loaded with small, medium and large hex glitters in fuchsia, navy, teal, gold and orange; colors reminiscent of those floral tones that signal spring is near. Best in 3 Coats.
- Belle Of The Mall- This coral toned pink polish is a fun color to brighten your day. This jelly like polish is loaded with holographic silver hexes in various sizes and is stunner in the sun. Best layered in three coats, or worn over a coordinating cream.
- Rush Flower Traffic- A metallic glitter top coat with fuchsia, gold, green, sapphire, and aqua glitters in hex and dot glitters fill this polish. Ideal as 1 coat over our Chick Me Out or Honeydew List creams, this topper can be worn over so many colors!
- Daisy About You- A pale green crelly, this spring polish features neon green hex glitters swimming among purple and lavender hexes and a scattering of lavender daisy glitters. Best in 3 Coats.
- Laugh Myself Lily- A muted jade crelly with holographic hexes in gold, pink, sliver, lavender and blue. Pink and light aqua dots complete this muted polish. To allow the glitters to shine this polish more sheer and is best layered in three coats.
- Quick and Flirty- Every girl needs a good violet colored polish in their collection, and what better than one that comes with a rainbow! This linear holographic offers full coverage in 2 coats, add a third for a deep lilac color.
- Make My Gray – A pale shade of gray sets off glitters in turquoise, gunmetal, pale aqua and coral. Wear alone in 3 coats, or layer this over a grey like My Life’s Porpoise for a unique spring manicure.
- Prism Break- This linear holo top coat was designed to bring maximum rainbow bling, while still allowing the color below to shine. One light coat over any cream will turn your color into a holographic lover’s dream.
The Creams – Ideal for wearing alone, under glitter polish, or for nail art. For quick dry time, follow with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.
- Life Rose On – This is my perfect pink, bright cheery, and it covers in 1-2 coats. This vivid cerise polish has blue undertones, making it wearable for many skin tones. Pair this with your favorite glitter topper or use in stamping for a girly manicure.
- Chick Me Out- This bright yellow cream is the ideal shade to welcome warmer weather. Full coverage in two coats, I love this under Rush Flower Traffic.
- Honeydew List- Just like ripe honeydew, this dusty pastel green is perfect for spring or summer. This is the ideal color to wear under Rush Flower Traffic, or pair with Ice Queen for a sparkly spring manicure. Full coverage in just 2 coats.
- A Touch Of Glass- This light aqua mint cream reminds me of tumbled sea glass. A pastel green with blue undertones, this color is covers in 2-3 coats.
- Sky Jinks- I love those days, the ones when there is not a cloud in site, and the sky is the most stunning shade of bright blue. This medium blue cream with a hint of dustiness, reminds me of those perfect days. Sky Kinks covers in 1 coat with careful application and is perfect in two.
- Pansy-Monium- This pansy purple cream offers full coverage in just two coats. With a slight red undertone, this purple will look great even on warm skin tones.
- My Life’s Porpoise- No matter if you spell it gray or grey, this pale shade is a neutral that is fun to wear alone, or under bright toppers like U Rock My Heart. This creamy shade covers fully in two coats.
- Eclipse- Black is a fashion staple, not only in clothes, but on your nails! This is a true black cream, covering in 1-2 coats.
KBShimmer products can be found at http://www.KBShimmer.com. For sales outside of the US visit http://www.HarlowandCo.org.