OPI Partners with The Coca-Cola Company to Release New Limited Edition Nail Lacquers
“I have always believed that wearing nail lacquer can change your look – and your outlook,” remarks Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Executive VP. “Both OPI and Coca-Cola truly deliver happiness in a bottle to consumers looking for an iconic product of the highest quality. The nine shades in this collection represent not only bestselling Coca-Cola Company products, but also the styles of the women who enjoy them – from classic and glamorous to hip and trendy!”
Coca-Cola by OPI includes:
- Coca-Cola Red (inspired by Coca-Cola) Classic red – always in style, always perfect.
- You’re So Vain-illa (inspired by Vanilla Coke) I bet you think this creamy nude is all about you.
- Sorry I’m Fizzy Today (inspired by Vanilla Coke) Do Not Disturb…I’m enjoying this creamy, smooth pink.
- Get Cherried Away (inspired by Cherry Coke) Seriously, this black cherry is over-the-top gorgeous!
- My Signature is “DC” (inspired by Diet Coke) My initial impression? This shimmery silver is just “write!”
- Today I Accomplished Zero (inspired by Coke Zero) Dramatic black with effervescent red sparkle is a total must-do.
- Green on the Runway (inspired by Sprite) This uncut-lime green makes a real fashion statement.
- A Grape Affair (inspired by Fanta Grape) Make a big to-do in this deepest, darkest purple.
- Orange You Fantastic! (inspired by Fanta Orange) Glitter to the max in this juicy orange explosion!
The Coca-Cola 10 Pack of Style is a set featuring eight shades (Coca-Cola Red, You’re So Vain-illa, Sorry I’m Fizzy Today, Get Cherried Away, My Signature is “DC,” Today I Accomplished Zero, Green on the Runway and A Grape Affair) in mini bottles along with a mini OPI Top Coat and a mini OPI Original Nail Envy.
Coca-Cola by OPI will be available in both nail lacquer and GelColor formulas beginning June 2014. Nail lacquer shades each feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush and will retail for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN) at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, beautybrands.com, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, jcp Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, ULTA and ulta.com. The 10 Pack of Style mini pack will retail for $24.95 ($29.95 CAN). GelColor is an in-salon, professional service only. Prices depend on the salon and range from $28 - $38 for a manicure and $35 - $45 for a pedicure.
“We are thrilled to partner with OPI – a brand that, like Coca-Cola, exudes optimism,” says Kate Dwyer, Group Director, Worldwide Licensing, The Coca-Cola Company. “It gives us another opportunity engage an important trendsetting audience and help further build favorability for our brands.”
For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!