DROP THE BEAT WITH CHINA GLAZE
China Glaze Introduces Electric Nights Neon Collection
Love, laugh, dance and bring the good vibes to the ultimate non-stop party when China Glaze launches Electric Nights, summer’s hottest day-glow nail lacquer collection. Inspired by the outrageously colorful fashion seen at electronic music festivals, Electric Nights features nine enhanced neon lacquers that illuminate under a black light and three first-of-its-kind splatter paint effect top coats. Mix and match them all to create a glowing, mashup manicure that won’t skip a beat.
Twelve bass-bumping, bold shades include:
- Violet-Vibes: Ultra-violet purple crème
- Plur-Ple*: Vibrant blue-purple crème
- Glow with the Flow*: Ultra bright baby pink crème
- Red-y to Rave*: Unstoppable neon red crème
- Home Sweet House Music*: Neon orange crème
- Daisy Know My Name?: Hi-light yellow crème
- DJ Blue My Mind: Vivid blue crème
- UV Meant to Be: Tranquil baby blue crème
- Treble Maker: Glowing green crème
- Point Me to the Party: Neon green, orange, pink and blue matte multi-size glitter
- Let the Beat Drop: Hot orange and pink matte multi-size glitter
- Can I Get An Untz Untz: Cool neon blue and green matte multi-size glitter
The Electric Nights collection marks the first time four key shades will launch simultaneously in Gelaze Gel-n-Base in One gel polish as open stock colours and a 4-piece set: Red-y to Rave, Home Sweet House Music, Plur-Ple and Glow with the Flow. Electric Nights will also feature four limited edition “Tips & Toes” 2-piece sets of China Glaze and Gelaze shades – Gelaze for manicures and the matching China Glaze shade for pedicures.
Wave your nails in the air with China Glaze Electric Nights April 2015 at fine beauty supply stores and salons nationwide including Ulta and Sally Beauty Supply for a MSRP of $7.50.
For more information, visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.