KBSHIMMER ANNOUNCES RELEASE OF NINE NEW POLISHES
KBShimmer Spring Polish Line Set For Release February 15th, 2013
KBShimmer is excited to announce the addition of 9 new colors to their 3-Free glitter polish line. Owner Christy Rose says "With Easter, warmer weather, and Spring Break fast approaching February is the ideal time to introduce softer pastels to our lineup, but also to add a splash of bold color."
The spring lineup includes three glitter top coats, two bold jellies, and four creamy pastels, one of which is scented. "Our new line was created to play off the softer palette of spring, but also to accent unique glitters like small black dots and spring 2013 Pantone colors like the color of the year, Emerald Green. We are also excited to debut this collection in our new printed bottles. With the printed bottles, and our glitter grabbing flat brush, we feel our polish is a solid addition to any collection" says Rose.
KBSHIMMER - SPRING 2013 COLLECTION
- A Dot Mess - Fuchsia and black dots, hexes, and micro slices in a clear base - Top Coat
- Pastel Me More - Pastel colored glitters in a rainbow of colors and range of sizes - Top Coat
- Squared Away - Square glitters in a variety of sizes, colors and finishes including metallic and holographic in a clear base - Top Coat
- Spring Training - Soft green crelly full of pink, purple, blue and green floral toned glitters, scented with a floral freesia note - Full coverage in 2-3 coats
- Where My Peeps At - Soft yellow crelly with circle and tiny hex glitter in fun jelly bean like shades - Full coverage in 2-3 coats
- Lottie Dottie - Turquoise and fuchsia dots and coordinating glitters micro slices in a soft white base - Full coverage in 2-3 coats
- Iris My Case - Violet pastel crelly with glitters in purple, pink, silver and blue - Full coverage in 2-3 coats
- Get Clover It - Emerald green jelly with micro shimmer and circle glitter in shades of green, gold and turquoise- Best in 3 coats or layered over coordinating polish to cover nail line
- I Got A Crush On Blue - Royal blue jelly with holographic silver glitters ranging from micro to extra large- Best in 3 coats or layered over coordinating polish to cover nail line
Shipping February 15, 2013
KBShimmer products can be found at http://www.KBShimmer.com. For sales outside of the US visit http://www.HarlowandCo.org.
KBShimmer was founded in 2008 by the husband and wife team of Jason and Christy Rose. KBShimmer offers unique and colorful nail glitter nail polishes that are Big 3 Free, with all glitter formulas being completely free of chemicals such as toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, and dibutyl phthalate (DBP). KBShimmer glitter polishes feature a flat glitter grabbing brush for easy application. KBShimmer also offers a 2-free quick dry polish top coat, olive oil lotion, sugar scrubs, lip balms, cold process soaps and other skin care products.
Please visit the press release for swatch examples.