The ‘Unknown Pleasures’ collection captures seasonal trend as created by OCC on the runways of New York Fashion Week, with shades that made their original debut at the Fall/Winter 2014 Collections. ‘Unknown Pleasures’ offers a range of colours that promise to tease and tempt the senses, with chic neutrals like ‘Lament’ and ‘Covet’, to ultra-modern vamp shades like the Matte and Metallic duo of deep purples, ‘Pagan’ and ‘Technopagan’. In addition to the six all-new Lip Tar Mattes and Metallics and coordinating Nail Lacquer shades, ‘Unknown Pleasures’ delivers online-exclusive offerings as well: two new Cosmetic Colour Pencil shades!
Actor and musician Deven Green returns to OCC, taking on her darkest roles yet as the two faces of ‘Unknown Pleasures’. The collection will be available online at Sephora.com, Beautylish.com, and OCCMakeup.com beginning 8/5, and available for purchase at participating Sephora stores and at OCC’s flagship boutique on 9/19.
- DANGEROUS: Opaque, True Grey (Creme, Permanent)
- COVET: Golden Buff Neutral (Creme)
- POISON: Shimmer Ivy Green (Metallic)
- DISTORTION: Deep Shimmering Navy (Metallic)
- PAGAN: Blackened Purple (Creme)
- TECHNOPAGAN: Blackened Purple with Blue Pearl (Metallic)