ESCAPE TO ITALY WITH THE NEW VENICE COLLECTION BY OPI
The world’s number one salon brand has created its own tribute to the famed “Queen of the Adriatic” with the all new Venice Collection. Featuring 15 new lacquer shades with matching GelColor to evoke the sumptuous elegance and grandiose splendor of the floating city, the OPI Venice Collection brings the alluring spirit of Venice to life anywhere.
OPI Co-Founder & Brand Ambassador Suzi Weiss-Fischmann explains, “Dreaming of Venice calls to mind peoplewatching in the piazza, sipping champagne in a gondola, or enjoying a gelato in an outdoor café as you stroll and float through this extraordinary city. So we created a collection of romantic reds, decadent blues, striking corals, dreamy pastels, elegant nudes, dramatic darks, and luxurious metallics that celebrate this vision of over-the-top indulgence.”
This bold and elegant collection will introduce 12 new shades to the permanent OPI color family, and three limited edition offerings to ignite and renew your passion for color with a touch of Italian seduction.
The complete Venice Collection will be available in both OPI Nail Lacquer and GelColor formulas.
- A Great Opera-tunity - Lush melon creme
- It’s a Piazza Cake - Persimmon creme
- Worth a Pretty Penne - Shimmery copper
- Tiramisu for Two - Coffee cream
- Amore at the Grand Canal - Ravishing red
- Gimme a Lido Kiss - Shimmering red
- Be There in a Prosecco - Opaque cream
- I Cannoli Wear OPI - Pale gray creme
- Gelato on My Mind - Icy blue cream
- Purple Palazzo Pants - Pastel lilac
- O Suzi Mio - Bold eggplant
- My Gondola or Yours? - Luscious black
- Venice the Party? - Bold aquamarine (LE)
- Baroque…But Still Shopping - Glittering gold (LE)
- St. Mark’s the Spot - Deep navy (LE)
Discover the collection beginning August 2015 at Ulta, Ulta.com and professional salons. Venice by OPI Nail Lacquers will retail for $9.50.