Join China Glaze for a Ghouls Night Out this Halloween!
China Glaze Ghouls Night Out marks the latest in innovative technology from the brand with the release of three new matte glitter effect top coats. The first of its kind to market, these multi-sized glitters can be worn alone or layered over any China Glaze® nail lacquer. For an extra spook-tacular mani, pair these glitters with Ghoulish Glow for a party-ready look that really shines when the lights go out.
The Ghouls Night Out collection includes:
- Cackle If You Want To: Spooky purple and black glitter
- Ghostess with the Mostess: Haunting multi-coloured confetti glitter
- Something’s Brewing: Monstrous green and black glitter
- Looking Bootiful: Mysterious neon purple crème
- Lady and the Vamp: Smashing neon pumpkin crème
- Drink Up Witches: Freaky neon Frankenstein green crème
- Ghoulish Glow: Glow-in-the-dark top coat
China Glaze is also offering two nail design kits, No Bones About it and Itsy Bitsy Spider, both of which includes a core China Glaze lacquer and Stripe Rite liner, plus nail decals to create the spookiest manicure around.
China Glaze Ghouls Night Out will be available in September 2015 at fine beauty supply stores including Sally Beauty Supply. MSRP $7.50 for individual shades.
For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Instagram (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze).