After a year full of colourful adventures, China Glaze® ends 2015 with a bang and burst of glittering confetti. Pop the champagne and celebrate the New Year with the Cheers! Holiday 2015 collection. These twist-on-traditional shades create party-ready manicures while the gift sets and nail art kits make perfect party favors, stocking stuffers and gifts (shhh, we won’t tell if the gift is for yourself!).
Ring in the New Year with one or all of the China Glaze® Cheers! shades:
- Better Not Pout*: Merry berry pearl
- Brand Sparkin’ New Year: Deep prismatic purple glitter
- Coal Hands, Warm Heart: Midnight blue holographic glitter
- Mix and Mingle: Vivid deep purple crème
- Peppermint to Be*: Glittering ruby shimmer
- I Soiree I Didn’t Do It*: Bright and cheery green glitter
- Bring on the Bubbly: Gleaming gold glitter
- Ugly Sweater Party*: Multi-dimensional red glitter
- Son of a Nutcracker: Fiery red-orange pearl
- Break the Ice: Icy prismatic silver glitter
- Wine Down for What?: Rich red crème
- Don’t Get Elfed Up: Glistening deep emerald shimmer
Spend this holiday season in colour with China Glaze® Cheers! collection, available in November 2015 at fine beauty supply stores including Ulta and Sally Beauty Supply. MSRP $7.50 for individual shades.
For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Instagram (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze).