Nicole by OPI Announces Tink: NEW Limited Edition Lacquers, Inspired by Disney’s Tinker Bell
Nicole by OPI launches its Tink collection, featuring six new limited edition shades inspired by everyone’s favorite fairy, Tinker Bell, including a brilliant glitter gloss and vibrant shades of tangerine, coral, fuchsia, pink and lime green.
“We’re excited to celebrate Disney’s feisty fairy,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Nicole by OPI Co-Founder & Artistic Director. “Big things come in small packages just like Tinker Bell, and this collection packs color with a punch. Our Tink collection is all about self-expression and having fun with bold colors. The vivid pigments created for this promotion capture the fairy magic and mystique, with alluring shades like the signature sparkly Pixie Glitter and the playfully pink How Fairy Nice of You!”
The Tink collection includes:
- Pixie Glitter - This clear gloss is sprinkled with tiny rainbows.
- How Fairy Nice of You! - This sweet pixie pink gives me wings.
- Tink’s in the Pink - This happy fuchsia makes me, well...happy!
- Sweet on Pete - This lime green is the "key" to Pete's heart!
- Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary - Not, it's NOT orange...it's tangerine. So there!
- Half Charming / Half Alarming - This coral is perfect when you're feeling unpredictable.
Nicole by OPI formulas are long-lasting, fast-drying, and salon-quality. This limited edition collection will be available July 1, 2013 for $7.99 each at select Walgreens locations nationwide.
For more information, visit nicolebyopi.com. Follow Nicole by OPI on Twitter @NicoleByOPI and become a Facebook fan!