"From the fur frenzy to fierce patent leather, Dermelect’s Front Row collection is all about texture," says Celebrity Nail Tech, Elle. "These colors almost mimic expensive luxury fabrics from this season’s runways."
With a jewel and earth-toned color palette, these creamy colors are your ultimate accessory:
- FEROSH-a rich luxe red
- SOPHISTICATE-a cool cashmere taupe
- SHE-SHE-a patent teal
- EXCENTRIC-a lavender grey fusion
HOW IT WORKS
The first coat instantly bonds to the nail, while the second fuses with the base coat to create a flexible web of color that resists chipping and improves brittleness. The ME colors combine fast drying, high shine and a healthy 'green' dose of vitamins, peptides and moisture, offering a colorful solution to the contemporary woman’s beauty concern—aging nails and hands.
ProSina Protein Peptide-Hydrolyzed Keratin extracted from New Zealand sheep’s wool that strengthens the nails and moisturizes the skin.
- Strengthens weak, brittle nails
- Restores nail flexibility
- Helps nails resist chipping and splitting
- Provides long-lasting, high shine and bold color
- Water and detergent resistant
- Protects against UV rays
- Formaldehyde, DBP and Toluene FREE
- Cruelty FREE (no animal testing)
Dermelect’s ME Front Row collection, available August 2013, retails for $14.00 and can be purchased online at www.dermelect.com and at high-end apothecaries, beauty boutiques, salons, spas, medi-spas and doctors offices.
Post a Comment