Cirque Introduces the Alchemy Collection
Occult practices and medieval experiments are the theme to Cirque’s latest release - Alchemy. This 10-color arrangement showcases the magic and mysticism behind the transformation process with colors ranging from saturated yellow gold to shadowy grays to a geometric-inspired glitter topper.
- Magnum Opus - A mysterious purple-charcoal with a rainbow holographic finish
- Ica Valley - A golden beige micro-glitter mimicking sand dunes, only sparklier
- Arcane Fire - A deep ruby red with multi-faceted gold sparks
- Lichen - A golden olive that shifts to grassy green at different angles
- Mink - A chocolate brown with a rainbow holographic finish
- Baptisia - A shimmery midnight indigo
- Chrysopoeia - A sunny marigold with a rainbow holographic finish
- Stella - A romantic rose gold micro-glitter
- Chainmail - A cool gunmetal micro-glitter with holographic sparks
- Vectors - A bold glitter topper made of black glitter in myriad of shapes and sizes (best layered over other colors)
The Alchemy collection will be available online at www.cirquecolors.com starting October 23, 2013. Prices range from $13-15. For other retailers, please visit the “Stockists” page of the website.