KBSHIMMER ANNOUNCES RELEASE OF TWENTY-TWO NEW POLISHES
KBShimmer Winter Polish Line Set For Release November 1st, 2013
KBShimmer is excited to announce the addition of 22 new colors to their 3-Free glitter polish line. Owner Christy Rose says, "This winter, we are set to release the largest amount of new polishes to date. We were honored to work with a great group of bloggers to create a stunning set of winter and holiday inspired polishes. These eleven polishes will release alongside additional polishes designed by KBShimmer to capture the joy, color and wonder that surrounds us all."
The blogger collection includes three glitter top coats, four sparkling jellies, two glitter creally polishes, one matte, and one shimmering cream. "We are launching eleven unique polishes that capture the feelings of winter and the winter holidays. Each blogger had a different idea, and it was so fun working with them to create a polish that told their story," says Rose.
Returning this year is a charity polish, "Kringle All The Way." $4 from each bottle will be used to purchase toys for Toys For Tots. "Last year we raised over $800 and we hope to top that this year!" says Rose. "In addition to several holiday and winter themed polishes, we are also excited to release our first set of multi-chrome and linear holographic polishes. We think that this release is our most exciting to date!" All 22 polishes are set for release Friday, November 1st at KBShimmer.com and will retail for $8.75 for a 15 ml bottle. KBShimmer will also be offering free priority shipping through 12/31 for all orders over $50.
KBSHIMMER – BLOGGER 2013 COLLECTION
- Christmas Now – Crystal from Crystal’s Crazy Combos – A green jelly with multi-colored squares, circles, and stars.
- Green Hex and Glam – Kayla from Kayla Shavonne – A forest green jelly with holographic hex glitters.
- I’d Rather Be With Blue – Lisa from Cosmetic Sanctuary – A light blue is a matte polish with subtle iridescent shimmer sparkles like the snow.
- Snow Much Fun – Victoria from The Manicurator – A light blue jelly with light blue holo glitter, white glitters in several sizes and finishes, a sprinkling of micro holographic glitter, and white snowflake glitter.
- Merry Pinkmas – Cris from Let Them Have Polish – A light cotton candy pink polish featuring red, green and neon glitters in a variety of shapes.
- Plum Tuckered Out – Sheila from Pointless Café – A rich plum color with blue shimmer.
- Toast-ess With the Mostest – Valesha from Peachy Polish – A clear glitter topper loaded with glitters in shades of gold, silver and pink in circles and hex shapes to mimic champagne.
- I Only Have Ice For You – Sarah from Chalkboard Nails – Clear top coat with shimmering white flakes and holographic glitters.
- Strung Out – Jackie from Candy Coated Tips – A black jelly polish with circle “light” glitters in gold, sliver, green, blue, red.
- Sand In My Stocking – Jen The PolishAholic – A golden toned sand inspired polish with pops of orange, aqua, and holographic stars.
- Will Yule Marry Me? – Chelsea from The Nail Network – A navy blue creally with sparkling silver holo circle and hex holo glitter.
KBSHIMMER – WINTER 2013 COLLECTION
- Kringle All The Way – 2013 Toys For Tots Charity Polish – A glitter top with circle glitters in red, green, and silver.
- All Elf'd Up – A white creally with hex glitters and micro slices in red, green and silver.
- Snow Flaking Way – A deep indigo jelly base with violet and sky blue holographic glitters and sliver holographic snowflakes.
- When The Doves Sigh – A warm gray creally filled with fuchsia circles, square and hex glitters. Turquoise, sapphire, and chrome hexes, micro slices and circles swim among micro holographic sparkles.
- Pigment of Imagination – This multi-chrome polish shifts depending on the angle and the light, from blue, to purple, to red, and more.
- Myth You Lots (Holographic) – Similar in shift to Pigment of Imagination, this multi-chrome also has a linear holo!
- Shade Shifter – A multi-chrome polish that changes depending on light and angle from cyan, to blue, to red orange, to purple, and more.
- Rollin’ With The Chromies (Holographic) – Similar in shift to Shade Shifter, this multi-chrome also has a linear holo!
- Urban Camo – A multi-chrome polish that shifts from a pretty pistachio green, to a bright green, to silver, to a soft pink almost lavender color depending on the light and viewing angle.
- Pretty in Punk (Holographic) – Similar in shift to Urban Camo, this multi-chrome also has a linear holo!
- Maybe Navy – A deep blue polish is filled with shimmering flakes.
On sale and shipping November 1, 2013.
KBShimmer products can be found at www.KBShimmer.com. For sales outside of the US visit www.HarlowandCo.org.