THE CONCRETE JUNGLE TRANSFORMS INTO AN URBAN BLOOMING OASIS IN SPRING
Add A Little Sass to Spring 2014 with the China Glaze City Flourish Collection
Dark and dreary sidewalks turn into vibrant catwalks thanks to the China Glaze City Flourish collection. Blooming with 12 pale pastels and high voltage neons, the Spring 2014 collection will inspire you to toss those gloves and coats for shorter skirts and strappy sandals. Tips and toes that sported the rich, dark shades of winter will flourish in the brightest shades of the season.
The China Glaze City Flourish collection includes:
- Thistle Do Nicely – Electric pink neon creme
- Peonies & Park Ave – Neon bright pink creme
- Petal to the Metal – Warm pink coral creme
- Spring In My Step – Baby pink creme
- Strike A Rose – Watermelon shimmer
- Don’t Honk Your Thorn – Nude shimmer
- In a Lily Bit – Soft light violet creme
- Lotus Begin – Neon purple creme
- What A Pansy – Cool periwinkle/indigo blue creme
- At Vase Value – Bright baby blue creme
- Grass Is Lime Greener – Neon lime creme
- Metro Pollen-tin – Neon peach creme
China Glaze City Flourish will be available in March 2014 at fine salons and beauty supply stores.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.