OPI Announces a NEW Line of Sparkling Shades with Spotlight on Glitter
Glitter takes center stage with the launch of Spotlight on Glitter, a new collection of OPI’s best and brightest sparkling lacquers. The line showcases OPI’s most popular metallic and holographic lacquers in rainbow, gold, silver and pink iridescent confetti; these glitters may be worn alone or layered over any nail color for a dazzling effect.
"Glitter isn’t just for wearing on New Year’s Eve! Just because the holidays are over doesn’t mean you can’t still wear sparkle," explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Executive VP. "Try creating an ombré effect or accent nails by adding a layer of sparkle for a fun night on the town."
Spotlight on Glitter by OPI includes the following:
- You Pink Too Much - I’m obsessed with this rosy glitter set in a shimmery base.
- Desperately Seeking Sequins - This prismatic glitter on a backdrop of shimmer is just what you’re looking for.
- Rose of Light - A million points of light radiate from this rosy gold and rainbow sparkle.
- I Reached My Gold! - The cache of gold confetti in this clear rainbow glitter is all yours!
- Chasing Rainbows - Your pursuit of gorgeous has won you this rainbow with pot-of-gold highlights.
- Blush Hour - Sorry, gotta blush... this super dense fuchsia glitter is way too charming.
These can be used with Glitter Off -- a new, peel-able base coat that allows for quick and easy removal when applied beneath any glitter shade. To remove, use a cuticle stick to gently push and peel the glitter lacquer off the nail. No nail polish remover is necessary for this final step.
Spotlight on Glitter by OPI nail lacquers feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush for the ultimate in application. These six glitter shades and Glitter Off will be available March 2014 at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, jcp Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, ULTA and ulta.com for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each nail lacquer.
For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!
I love nail polish a lot. I have many shades. These include matte, glitters etc. Glitter Mania Nail Polish in the shade Starry Nights has a smooth formula that easily spreads on the nails. The glitter particles are finely milled and do not feel harsh or chunky at all. It dries down quickly and settles into a matte finish on the nails.ReplyDelete
Veronica @ Contact me
paul george shoes
Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete