SALT IN THE AIR, SAND IN YOUR HAIR
Summer Sizzles with China Glaze®’s Newest Collection
Nothing says summer like sun-kissed days and electric nights filled with friends, fun and water. Whether hitting the surf, paddle boarding along the coast, floating down a river or lounging poolside, the season calls for good times and nails drenched in the hottest colours that are sure to make a splash. Grab your board and meet us in the water with the China Glaze® Summer 2014 collection, Off Shore.
Summer nails are sure to sizzle in this eclectic palette of hot primary colours and pops of electric brights:
- If In Doubt, Surf It Out: Mellow orange crème
- Stoked To Be Soaked: Primary orange crème
- Seas The Day: Rich red crème
- Dune Our Thing: Dark neon berry crème
- X-Ta-Sea: Dark neon eggplant crème
- I Sea The Point: Bright neon blue crème
- Wait N’ Sea: Aqua crème
- Be More Pacific: Light lime crème
- Shore Enuff: Green crème
- Sun Upon My Skin: Yellow crème
- Feel The Breeze: Baby pink neon crème
- Float On: Bright neon pink crème
China Glaze® Off Shore will be available as individual colors, plus two 6-piece box collections “Stoked To Be Soaked” and “Dune Our Thing”. Individual polishes retail for $7.50 MSRP and the 6-piece box collections retail for $45 each.
China Glaze® Off Shore will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in June 2014.
China Glaze® is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
X-Ta-Sea is my favorite because of the deep color! You can find out more about research paper writing at this source.ReplyDelete
paul george shoes