Say goodbye to winter’s dark hues, embrace sunny skies and open toe shoes!
KBShimmer announces its Spring 2015 collection! The line of 12 new seasonal & holiday inspired polishes and nail vinyl will launch February 6, 2015 and retail individually for $8.75 (polish) and $5 (vinyl).
“There’s nothing better than the first signs of Spring and all the joy that it brings! Our Spring 2015 collection is inspired by sun-kissed days and lush gardens blooming, the Easter season, and Pantone’s 2015 Spring color, Aquamarine,” says KBShimmer owner Christy Rose. “What better way to celebrate that Spring has sprung then with creamy pastels, metallic glitters, and a touch of sparkle and shine?”
- Cool Hand Cuke: This pale minty green polish is loaded with pastel glitters in circles, triangles, stars and hexes. A touch of holographic sparkle completes this pastel polish.
- Funky Cold Patina: Like a long forgotten ancient copper statue turned blue green in color, this polish features a cool turquoise green base, with pops of metallic copper, blue and purple.
- Wind Swarm: Based on the Spring 2015 Pantone color, Aquamarine, Wind Swarm features a pale sky blue base, a mix of purple, gold, white and pink glitters, while a hint of micro glitter offers a bit of sparkle to enjoy in the sun.
- Blue-d Lines: Pale blue in color, this cool toned polish shines with linear holographic sparkle.
- Thistle Be The Day: A pale pinkish purple that shines in the sun with a linear holographic rainbow.
- I’m So Sweet Pea: The palest of purples bases set off an explosion of glitters in pink, mint, purple and turquoise.
- Eyes White Open: A white cream with two coat coverage; a staple color for any girl’s nail polish collection.
- Meow Or Never: Based on the Pantone spring color Glacier Gray, this polish is a very pale gray, almost white in color with pops of purple, gray, periwinkle and sky blue.
- Sweet Egg-scape: A pale, bubblegum pink polish. Glitters like, pastel aqua star glitters, coral triangles, lavender dots, red squares and sliver holo hexes swim among the pink base like a decorated Easter egg.
- Blush Money: Based on the 2015 Pantone Color, Strawberry Ice, this peachy-rose colored polish shows off gold shimmer indoors and a linear holographic rainbow shines while outside.
- To Peach His Own: This pale peach polish shines with holographic glitters in lime green, gold, violet and magenta. Ins and Sprouts: Like a new bud popping through the soil, this pale green citron colored polish is alive with linear holographic shine.
The KBShimmer spring 2015 collection will be available February 6, 2015 at KBShimmer.com, Amazon.com and at select salons & retailers. For sales outside the U.S., visit www.halowandco.org.