- Cape Liz - A moody light blue with multi-dimensional shimmer
- Curiosity - A bright cherry red with gold flecks and shimmer
- Lonesome George - A jewel-toned green polish with a rainbow holographic finish
- Planet Caravan - A sparkly dark purple that shifts to orange and gold at different angles
- Lapis - A sapphire blue glitter polish with silver sparks
- Cypress - A rich metallic copper polish with a rainbow holographic finish
- XX - A rainbow glitter polish made with over 20 different types of holographic particles (best layered over other colors)
- Au - Cirque Online Exclusive: 23K gold leaf polish
- Book of Shadows - A silver-lavender with a shimmery foil finish
- Galinda - A mythical glitter polish with multi-sized pearl white glitter
- Hellebore - A dazzling spring green glitter polish with sparks of pink and fuchsia
The Objet d’Art collection will be available online at www.cirquecolors.com starting November 16, 2012. Prices range from $13-28. For other retailers, please check the “Stockists” page of the Cirque website.
Creator, Annie Pham, sought to develop nail polish colors that transcend those of conventional brands. By experimenting with unique pigments and raw materials, a distinctive handcrafted product was born. Cirque products are 3-free, which means it does not contain the toxic trio of toluene, formaldehyde and dibutyl phthalate. They are also scented with lavender and clary sage essential oils to lend hands a subtle scent as the polish dries.
For more information about Cirque, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blogger's Note: Be sure to check out the Cirque press release post for swatches of these colors!