Nicole by OPI Launches Seven New Nail Lacquers, Exclusively at CVS
Nicole by OPI announces seven new nail lacquers to be sold exclusively at CVS. With various hues of pink and rose, along with blue, maroon, purple and silver shades, these colors give fingers and toes “new neutrals” to complement the hottest trends for 2013.
“Nicole by OPI is excited to provide the CVS customer with lacquers that can work with any style – from office formal to soccer practice sporty to date night dressy,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Nicole by OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “I consider these lacquers ‘new neutrals’ because they can be worn any day, at any time. In the past, certain shades and textures were considered appropriate only for specific occasions, but now, nothing is taboo when it comes to wearing color.
“The CVS shopper leads a fast-paced lifestyle, but she doesn’t want to sacrifice fashion-forward, stylish colors,” adds Weiss-Fischmann. “When she shops at CVS, she knows she’ll be able to find all of her beauty essentials in one convenient place.”
The seven new lacquers include:
- I Sea You and Raise You - Go for it...this ocean blue is a sure bet.
- Always a Silver Lining - This positively-charged silver will keep you feeling optimistic.
- Don’t Overpink It - Trust your instincts...this rosy pink will be perfect on you.
- Feeling Grapeful - Count your blessings...including this yummy purple.
- A Pinker Shade of Pale The slight blush of this cool pink is just the right touch.
- Personally Speaking... - Between you and me, I look ah-may-zing in this light and airy rose!
- Marooned in Paradise - This deep burgundy could make even a castaway look chic.
Nicole by OPI nail lacquers and Nail Treatments contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde. Nicole by OPI formulas are long-lasting, fast-drying, and salon-quality. These new CVS-exclusive shades will be available November 2012 for $7.99 each at select CVS locations nationwide.
For more information, visit nicolebyopi.com. Follow Nicole by OPI on Twitter @NicoleByOPI and become a Facebook fan!
In spite of everything, everything worked out for me thanks to the fact that there is a essay shark scam, an assistant who does any written work for everyone quickly and with high quality to order.ReplyDelete