Zoya PixieDust - Infused with Magic and Wonder!
This newly developed formula is sure to captivate with a magical sparkle and sugary finish like no other. The color experts at Zoya have created six, long-wearing stunners for the introduction of this look...
- Dahlia (ZP656) - Black Beauty sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- Chyna (ZP657) - Red Dazzle sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- Godiva (ZP658) - Soft Nude sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- Vespa (ZP659) - Mint Kiss sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- Nyx (ZP660) - Perfect Periwinkle sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- London (ZP661) - Fog Gray sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
Shipping January 15, 2013, $9 per lacquer.
Ultra long-wearing, nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE - all formulas are completely free of harmful industrial chemicals such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
Follow the Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments Blog and stay tuned on Twitter (@Zoyanailpolish) and Facebook for release date updates.
Hashtags: #ZoyaPixieDust and #nailpolish.
Zoya PixieDust: COMING SOON VIDEO… http://youtu.be/mUOVE4Iswrk
Instructions for Zoya PixieDust application:
- Clean and prep nail using Zoya Remove +
- Magic Time! Apply 1 thin coat of Zoya PixieDust to each nail - allow to dry completely (will appear matte with sparkle).
- Apply an 1-2 coats of polish (allowing each to dry) as desired. We suggest 2-3 thin coats of Zoya PixieDust for a full coverage manicure.
- That’s it - Done! You now have the latest textured nail look in the famous long-wearing, Big5Free Zoya PixieDust Nail Polish formula!
NOTE: Zoya PixieDust Nail Polish dry times are a little slower than with traditional polish but once dry, the Zoya PixieDust formulation will provide extended wear. Best results are achieved by using the product alone. No basecoat or topcoat required. Layering of the Zoya PixieDust formulation with other polishes may produce less than desirable results. Remove Zoya PixieDust by saturating a cotton pad in Zoya Remove + and pressing to nail for a few seconds. Repeat on each nail for best results.
I got mine this week! :O They're to die for!! :DReplyDelete
Karen from karenliveshigh.blogspot.com
Additionally, they will outline the qualities of Pay for Term Papers, and the advantages of hiring outstanding How to Write a Nursing Research Paper, as well as the qualities to consider when selecting this company for Legit Essay Writing Service.ReplyDelete