Nicole by OPI and Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products Announce Collaboration with Hit ABC Comedy Modern Family
Nicole by OPI, in partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products, launches 14 new nail lacquers inspired by ABC’s award-winning comedy, Modern Family. The nail line features shades created to capture the show’s colorful personalities, from a classic taupe named after family patriarch Jay, to a sparkly pink hue fitting for toddler Lily.
“Modern Family is not only one of the funniest shows on television, it features a great ensemble cast of rich characters that inspired a range of shades, from pastel hues like sea foam green and periwinkle to brighter colors of cobalt and red-violet,” remarks Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Nicole by OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “From studious Alex to bombshell Gloria, to classic (and neurotic) Claire, to flirty Haley, there are shades to represent each of these uniquely fabulous women – and everyone else in the blended family.
“The Nicole consumer embraces the same spirit of diversity and individuality that’s apparent on the show,” explains Weiss-Fischmann. “The colors inspired by Modern Family offer a perfect way to express that spirit!”
Modern Family is produced by Twentieth Century Fox Television and licensed through Fox Consumer Products. Jeffrey Godsick, President of Fox Consumer Products added, “Modern Family is a series that has a massive following. In partnering with Nicole by OPI, we’re not only able to reach our show’s large fan base, but deliver a product that captures the trend-forward elements and unique characteristics of the series.”
The Modern Family Collection includes:
- Am I Making Myself Claire? - Make no mistake...I’m liking this lilac.
- I Do De-Claire! - Let me just say how frosty cool this soft rose is!
- She’s Lily Something - Pink, sparkly stars...so Daddies’ Little Girl-y!
- A Like-Haley Story... - Typical teenagers (and their moms!) will love this not-so-typical fuchsia.
- My Jay or the Highway! - This trendy taupe is inflexibly cool. Period.
- Stand by Your Manny - Be loyal to this periwinkle blue.
- Alex by the Books - Look smart in this seafoam green.
- Haley Good Lookin’... - She’s cookin’ up plans for this pink super-glitter.
- Basking in Gloria - This red-violet is the color of passion.
- Luke of the Draw - Chances are you’ll love this gunmetal glitter.
- A Phil’s Paradise - No fooling...this pewter is the real deal.
- Candid Cameron - Call this teal just like you see it...gorgeous!
- Back in My Gloria Days... - This voluptuous violet has still got it goin’ on!
- What’s the Mitch-uation? - This cobalt blue demands an update.
Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquers and Nail Treatments contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde. Nicole by OPI formulas are long-lasting, fast-drying, and salon-quality.
Modern Family lacquers will be available beginning January 2013 for $7.99 each at retailers including select Walmart, Target, CVS, Rite Aid, Kmart, Kroger, ULTA, H-E-B, Meijer and Duane Reade locations. In Canada, this line will be available for $10.99 each at Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart Canada, Jean Coutu, Loblaw, and London Drug.
For more information, visit nicolebyopi.com. Follow Nicole by OPI on Twitter @NicoleByOPI and become a Facebook fan!