China Glaze introduces Texture, a unique new lacquer that applies as a creme but dries with a 3D texture effect. Unlike traditional nail art techniques that require multiple steps, Texture only requires one step — painting the nail. Texture dries matte, but can be combined with China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat for a glossy effect. With a finish similar to that of a sugared rim, Texture is the perfect accessory for a beach day, night-on-the- town, or special rendezvous.
- In The Rough- light lime-green with textured grit
- Itty, Bitty & Gritty- melon with textured grit
- Of Coarse!- bright, cobalt-blue with textured grit
- Unrefined- bright pink with textured grit
- Bump & Grind- hot pinkish-red with textured grit
- Toe-tally Textured- tangerine-orange with textured grit
The China Glaze Texture collection will be available in May 2013 at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Post a Comment