OPI Launches the San Francisco Collection For Fall/Winter 2013
San Francisco by OPI brings street chic style with West Coast flair to nails and toes for Fall/Winter 2013. This new collection features a palette ranging from sky and sea-colored hues of blues and gray to reds, burgundies and browns inspired by some of the city’s most iconic elements – Chinatown, the Golden Gate bridge and the Embarcadero. This fall mélange is mixed with texture, seen in three new Liquid Sand nail lacquers in earthy hues of taupe, blue and gray: It’s All San Andreas’s Fault, Wharf! Wharf! Wharf! and Alcatraz…Rocks. Liquid Sand lacquers dry to a textured, matte finish, infused with reflective sparkle.
“To me, the women of San Francisco and the city itself really epitomize today’s multifaceted beauty consumer,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “San Francisco offers a European flair with distinct West Coast attributes. These elements inspired a collection of urban chic nail lacquer shades, thanks to the sophisticated combination of high fashion and eclectic street style.
“With twelve colors ranging from moody grays and blues to garnet and ruby jewel tones, these lacquers are designed to accessorize fall’s hottest looks, from military details to winter whites,” continues Weiss-Fischmann. “On fall runways, models were seen wearing luxurious textures from head to toe. The three new Liquid Sand nail lacquers incorporate the texture trend through nails, with rich matte finishes in colors to complement the season’s fashion.”
San Francisco by OPI includes the following shades:
- A-Piers to Be Tan - I shore do like this chocolaty tan.
- Dining al Frisco - Just feast your eyes on this fresh-air blue!
- Haven’t the Foggiest - Can’t tell you why I love this misty gray...I just do!
- Peace & Love & OPI - This holographic sage and eggplant is far out!
- Keeping Suzi at Bay - There’s no holding back this assertive navy blue.
- Incognito in Sausalito - You better keep this almost-black blue under wraps.
- Lost on Lombard - Oh garn-et! I’m all turned around!
- I Knead Sour-Dough - Are you bready to wear this toasty warm brown?
- Muir Muir on the Wall - This trailblazing plum is the fairest of all.
- In the Cable Car-Pool Lane - Good golly, Miss Trolley, this rich burgundy takes me away!
- Embarca-Dare Ya! - Betcha can’t pass up this marvelous magenta.
- First Date at the Golden Gate - You and me and this shimmery ruby make three.
- It’s All San Andreas’s Fault - I’d move mountains to get this textured earthy taupe!
- Wharf! Wharf! Wharf! - Dog-gone it...fetch me that textured matte blue!
- Alcatraz...Rocks - There’s no escaping this arresting textured gray.
San Francisco nail lacquer shades each feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush for the ultimate in application. Liquid Sand nail lacquers should always be worn without top coat. San Francisco by OPI will be available August 7, 2013, at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, jcp Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, ULTA and ulta.com for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each nail lacquer.
For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!
Oh I'm going to be in so much trouble because I want ALL of these!!ReplyDelete
I'm most eager to check out Alcatraz...Rocks. Though there are a lot that are calling to me!Delete
A-Piers to Be Tan is the best one! go here if you need to know how to track an SMS.ReplyDelete
What a nice collection! Also I see you're concerned about your son's online activity - for that, you can try a good app from https://www.mspy.com, it has many relevant monitoring features.ReplyDelete
Best monitoring app to monitor your kids and spouse device. You don't have to worry no more and you can read this https://codecondo.com/article/ for more information.ReplyDelete
Do need access to someone cell phones? Check out https://medium.com/@phonespy001/how-to-hack-a-cell-phone-remotely-ebd40acdeaf1ReplyDelete
Check out this best tracking app https://spydetections.com/ReplyDelete
yeezy boost 700