From left to right:
- Spring It On Me! ~ a lightly tinted, lavender leaning milky base, with pink, pink holo, green, white, silver, and purple holo glitters. It's meant to be layered, and looks best over light pastel colours, or white or grey.
- Going Bananas ~ a yellow crelly with multiple shades of green, chartreuse, pink, lavender, purple, fuchsia, and a hint of aqua shimmer.
- Bachelor's Button ~ a cornflower/periwinkle blue holo. This beauty is SO hard to photograph.
- Emerald City Lights ~ a shimmer top coat. A nod to the love of the Columbian Emerald and it's deep green and the subtle blueish glow from within. Energizing and calming all at the same time.
- Emerald City ~ a creme/jelly that gets full coverage in three coats.
(L-R) Going Bananas, Spring It On Me!, Bachelor's Button, Emerald City Lights, Emerald City