Cirque Announces the Arcus Collection
Inspired by hues of the rainbow, The Arcus Collection consists of 12 brightly-colored nail lacquers just in time for the summer. The first half of the collection explores the primary and secondary colors of the spectrum in variety of finishes from a fiery holographic red to a regal purple micro-glitter. The second half of the collection focuses on multi-colored "toppers", such as whimsical squares, punchy neons and polychromatic sparkles, designed to be used over existing colors.
- Vesuvius - A strawberry red with a rainbow holographic finish
- Sanguine - A chameleon orange that shifts to coral and gold at different angles
- Helios - A brilliant gold micro-glitter with holographic sparkle
- Erda - A glowing green that shifts to teal and blue at different angles
- Bejeweled - A royal blue with a rainbow holographic finish
- Queen Majesty - A radiant purple micro-glitter with glimmers of blue
- Le Invader - A rainbow confetti than consists of square-shaped glitter (best layered over other colors)
- Kaleidoscope - A rainbow confetti made with over 30 different types of satin-finished glitter (best layered over other colors)
- Electric Circus - A rainbow confetti made with bright neon satin-finished glitter (best layered over other colors)
- Lullaby - A rainbow confetti made with satin-finished glitter in soft pastel colors (best layered over other colors)
- Magic Hour - A rainbow confetti that consists of iridescent glitter in various shapes and sizes (best layered over other colors)
- Iris - A topper that adds rainbow shimmer over existing colors
The Arcus collection will be available online at www.cirquecolors.com starting June 3, 2013. Prices range from $13-15. For other retailers, please check the “Stockists” page of the website.