KBSHIMMER ANNOUNCES RELEASE OF NINE NEW POLISHES
KBShimmer Summer Polish Line Set For Release June 1st, 2013
KBShimmer is excited to announce the addition of 9 new colors to their 3-Free glitter polish line and an expansion to their nail prep line. Owner Christy Rose says "With warm weather and sandals popping up, June is the perfect time for bright, bold colors and patriotic themes to celebrate a fun and exciting summer."
The summer lineup includes one glitter top coat, two glitter crellys in a white base and six bright, bold polishes, two in a matte finish. KBShimmer will also be expanding their nail care line to include two scented cuticle oils and liquid nail prep. "Our new line was created to play off the bolder palette of summer, some inspired by the 80s and 90s, but also to celebrate the patriotic season. One of our polishes plays off the color of the year, Emerald Green, and will ease people into the summer while two others were inspired by the fall 2013 Pantone colors Koi and Vivacious. Both will make for an easy transition through the summer and into the fall. We are also excited to unveil two scented cuticle oils in an easy-applicator pen. We hope to inspire and motivate people to go out in the sun and show off their nails!" says Rose.
- What’s Your Damage? – White crelly polish with neon green, neon pink, and black glitters.
- Don’t Pink Twice –Bright near magenta pink with subtle blue shimmer – matte
- 24 Carrot Bold –Orange red polish with gold shimmer – matte
- Blinded By The Bright – Neon yellow polish with a scattering of hex glitters in the 6 primary and secondary colors
- The Dancing Green –A almost neon green with blue undertones, accented by fuchsia, sapphire, green and chartreuse glitters in different shapes and sizes
- Totally Tubular – A blue-green crelly polish with fuchsia circle glitters in two sizes and fuchsia micro slices, aqua circle glitters and sapphire hex glitters.
- Totally Razzical – A red-violet shade leaning towards the purple side of raspberry. Loaded with holographic hex glitters in magenta, silver and pink.
- Grayscale – Black, White, and Gray glitters are suspended in a clear base. Circles, hexes, rectangles, and squares in so many sizes complete this glitter top coat.
- Pimp My Pride – This white based polish features metallic red and blue glitters. Best worn in three coats, or 1-2 coats over your favorite white.
Shipping June 1, 2013
KBShimmer products can be found at www.KBShimmer.com. For sales outside of the US visit www.HarlowandCo.org.
KBShimmer was founded in 2008 by the husband and wife team of Jason and Christy Rose. KBShimmer offers unique and colorful nail glitter nail polishes that are Big 3 Free, with all glitter formulas being completely free of chemicals such as toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP). KBShimmer glitter polishes feature a flat glitter grabbing brush for easy application. KBShimmer also offers a 2-free quick dry polish top coat, olive oil lotion, sugar scrubs, lip balms, cold process soaps and other skin care products.