OPI Walks the Runway with New Couture de Minnie Nail Lacquers,
Inspired by Minnie Mouse
“Last summer, OPI created a ‘Vintage Minnie Mouse’ line. Women around the world fell in love with the fun and playful shades evocative of Minnie’s traditional look,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “This year, OPI is exploring a different side of Minnie Mouse. The Couture de Minnie collection draws inspiration from Minnie’s iconic style and incorporates trends most recently seen on the runways, from standout shades to fun textural elements.”
The Couture de Minnie collection includes:
- Chic from Ears to Tail - This pop of bubblegum pink is totally fabulous!
- A Definite Moust-Have - This fantastic fuchsia is at the top of my shopping list.
- Minnie Style - This white and red glitter is the height of fashion.
- Innie Minnie Mightie Bow - Catch this crimson by the toe!
- Magazine Cover Mouse - The headline-making strawberry has sparkling texture.
Couture de Minnie nail lacquers each feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush for the ultimate in application. Liquid Sand lacquers should always be worn without top coat. This limited edition promotion will be available beginning June 2013 at professional salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, jcp Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, ULTA and ulta.com for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each nail lacquer.
For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!