COME ONE, COME ALL: YOU'RE INVITED TO THE MONSTERS BALL
China Glaze Introduces Six Limited Edition Shades for Halloween 2013
This October, you're invited to celebrate with the ghosts and ghouls at the darkly decadent Monsters Ball, hosted by China Glaze. Attended by spooky sparkles and tantalizing textures, you're sure to have a hauntingly good time with this limited edition six-piece collection shrouded in mystery and dripping with lavish color.
- Howl You Doin': Shadowy purple glitter
- Bat My Eyes: Ominous gold glitter
- Boo-Gie Down: Multi-sized orange, black and white glitter
- Fang-Tastic: Mysteriously mixed up green, blue and magenta glitter
- Bump In The Night: Hair-raising black texture
- Ghoulish Glow: Glow-in-the-Dark top coat
Ideal for creating holiday manicures that are a true work of art, the China Glaze Monsters Ball display features artwork by renowned artist Abigail Larson, best known for her illustrations inspired by the various things that go bump in the night.
China Glaze Monsters Ball will be available in October 2013 at fine salons and beauty supply stores.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.