The Colour Adventure Continues with China Glaze Fall Collection
Deadlines to meet. Trains to catch. Speeding cars. Loud sirens. In the hustle and bustle of today’s fast paced world, it is easy to lose sight of the true beauty that surrounds us. It can be a challenge to slow down and appreciate the wondrous world all around. This fall, China Glaze encourages you to do just that with its The Great Outdoors collection. Continuing on its 2015 Colour Adventure, China Glaze explores the vast tones and textures of the wilderness. These 12 new nature-inspired shades inspire you to ground yourself, even if for just a moment, and appreciate the treasures of the great outdoors that shimmer, sparkle and wow.
Unplug and reconnect with nature with The Great Outdoors shades:
- S’More Fun: Adventurous lemon lime crème
- Gone Glamping: Gold to green duo chrome
- Take a Hike: Rich mossy green crème
- Let’s Dew It: Multi dimensional blue gray glitter
- Sleeping Under the Stars: Dark blue with stardust shimmer
- Pondering: Deep amethyst duo chrome
- Check Out the Silver Fox: Metallic gunmetal gray
- Change Your Altitude: Pebble greige crème
- Wood You Wanna?: Rich brown burgundy metallic
- My Lodge or Yours?: Natural mauve crème
- Cabin Fever: Pink to copper dup chrome
- Free Bear Hugs: Deep black red crème
China Glaze The Great Outdoors will be available in August 2015 at Ulta and Sally Beauty Supply, as well as fine salons. MSRP $7.50 for individual shades.
For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Instagram (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze).