From Runway to Real Life!
ZOYA FOCUS & FLAIR
Two exciting new Zoya Nail Polish collections arrive for Fall 2015
- Charli - a dusty taupe cream with a hint of green, a perfect neutral.
- Desiree - a classic sable brown cream that has just enough gray to keep it cool in tone.
- Hannah – a clear, classic red cream with a balanced (neutral) undertone.
- Janel - a deep red cream with a rich warm undertone.
- Lidia - a rich eggplant cream with a blackened purple base and just a hint of red resulting in a color that is wearable for most skin tones.
- Sia - a true, royal blue cream. NOTE: This is a highly pigmented shade - make sure to apply a base coat to prevent staining.
- Tris - a blackened, brushed nickel liquid metal.
- Cinnamon - a classic bronze liquid metal, originally designed for Zang Toi NYFW F/W15.
- Aggie - a gold holo-flip, liquid metal with bronze micro glitter. Sheer enough for layering with one coat or fully opaque in three coats!
- Ember - a deep, fiery red liquid metal with enough blue to be wearable for all skin tones.
- Giada - a purple liquid metal with a hint of fuchsia pearl.
- Estelle - a blue on blue liquid metal with a blackened base.
Each shade will retail for $9, and is available in top salons, spas, and on zoya.com. Currently available for preorder.