Give your manicure festival flare with Sally Hansen's new Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Collection!
This season is all about vibrant prints and casually cool colors that reigned on the runway. Taking its hue cues from the embellished fabrics and folkloric prints of the American west, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear’s new nail color collection combines beautifully boho shades with rich pigment pay-off and intense shine. The collection includes eight new stylish offerings that are perfect for free-spirits who play by their own rules.
The collection includes:
- Femme Feather: Deck your digits with this season’s indie-inspired shade of blush
- Heritage Red: This bright, creamy red invokes a modern slant on the most classic manicure
- Out for Oxblood: A dangerously dusky deep maroon, this rich shade compliments heavier fall fabrics
- Fall Flare: Celebrate cooler climates with a glossy coat punched up with a fuchsia glitter fiesta
- Strike Gold: Live it up — this leafy, glitter-infused shade takes gold to a new level of luxury
- Hard Cider: Paint on this electric poppy polish to amp up your festival-fierce look
- Boho Blue: Temper the Mojavi heat with a Pacific-Oceanesque cobalt blue
- Gypsy Jade: This warm, deep sea-glass tone is a total gem