HEAR THE SIREN’S SONG WITH CHINA GLAZE SEA GODDESS
Swim into Spring with Six Sparkling Shades
Discover the hidden treasures of the ocean this spring with China Glaze Sea Goddess. Six vibrant matte and glistening glitters take you from the sandy, sunny shore to the depths of the sea where the mermaids play.
The shades in the collection include:
- Shell We Dance – Flip those fins across the sea floor in this bright rose pink with silver and pink glitter
- Sand Dolla Make You Holla – The tide meets the sand in this white polish filled with fine multi-colored glitter
- Wish On a Starfish – Make dreams come true with a light pink and gold shimmer polish
- Tail Me Something – Listen carefully to the whisper of the secretive sea in this glistening light lavender
- Seahorsin’ Around – Splash around in this mermaid-tail turquoise with soft gold shimmer
- Teal the Tide Turns – Swim through a seaweed maze of light teal with green glitter
China Glaze Sea Goddess will be available in February 2014 at fine salons and beauty supply stores.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
Post a Comment