Carnaval of Color!
OPI Launches Brazil Collection For Spring/Summer 2014
Brazil by OPI brings the colors of tropical rainforests and warm sandy beaches to nails and toes for Spring/Summer 2014. This new collection features a palette ranging from bright hues of red, pink, coral, orange and yellow to earthy tones of taupe, sienna, mocha and jungle green. In addition to 12 nail lacquers, the Brazil launch includes a set of four limited edition Beach Sandies Liquid Sand mini neon nail lacquers in bold purple, pink, turquoise and yellow shades with a textured, matte finish.
"With sun-soaked shores, tropical fruits, and lush flora/fauna, Brazil is such an inspiring locale," exclaims Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Executive VP. "I wanted women around the world to embrace the energy and playfulness for which Brazilian women are known. Through the Brazil collection, with shades drenched in color and charged with shine, women can express themselves, showing off their sexy, mysterious, fun and exciting natures.
"On spring runways, models were seen wearing lots of black and white, with bold accents of orange and yellow and muted elements of taupe and clay," continues Weiss-Fischmann. "Brazil by OPI provides vivid hues to add a pop of color to a neutral-toned wardrobe, as well as earthy tones that easily transition from day to night."
Brazil by OPI includes the following shades in both nail lacquer and GelColor formulas:
- Next Stop…The Bikini Zone - This amethyst-toned pewter suits me just fine.
- Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around - Nobody can stop me from wearing this creamy nude!
- Taupe-less Beach - There’s nothing optional about wearing this enticing taupe.
- I São Paulo Over There - He was sipping coffee with this mocha-toned beauty.
- OPI Scores a Goal! - Make your point in this winning shade of rich chocolate.
- AmazON…AmazOFF - I’m making the switch to this deep jungle green.
- I Just Can’t Cope-acabana - Nothing lifts your spirits like this sunshine yellow.
- Where Did Suzi’s Man-go? - He went to fetch her this delicious mango smoothie.
- Toucan Do It If You Try - You have talent to achieve anything in this confident orange.
- Kiss Me I’m Brazilian - Plant this warm luscious pink on me!
- Live.Love.Carnaval - This vibrant and festive coral is the life of the party.
- Red Hot Rio - A ruby red as hot as the most exciting city in Brazil.
- Samba-dy Loves Purple - Well, who wouldn’t find this vivid textured violet irresistible?
- I’m Brazil Nuts Over You - And I’m crazy for this textured matte pink.
- What’s a Little Rain Forest? - I’ve got this textured matte blue and an umbrella for two.
- You’re So Flippy Floppy - When I found this bright textured yellow, I just flipped!
Brazil nail lacquer shades each feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush for the ultimate in application. Liquid Sand nail lacquers should always be worn without top coat. Brazil by OPI will be available in both nail lacquer and GelColor formulas beginning February 5, 2014. Nail lacquers will retail for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN) each at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, jcp Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, ULTA and ulta.com. Beach Sandies Liquid Sand mini pack will retail for $12.95 ($14.95 CAN). GelColor is an in-salon, professional service only. Prices depend on the salon and range from $28 - $38 for a manicure and $35 - $45 for a pedicure.
For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!