China Glaze Introduces 12 Illuminating Holographic Lacquers with Hologlam
China Glaze established itself as the leader in holographic nail lacquer with the 2007 OMG! collection, one of the most popular collections in the brands’ history. Fueled by that success and back by popular demand, China Glaze Hologlam uses reflective, holographic particles to capture light and transform nails into amazing, ever-changing visual effects. With a strong linear finish whether indoor or shining bright in the sun, China Glaze Hologlam bends and changes, creating an illuminated three-dimensional, traveling color effect across the nail.
The China Glaze Hologlam collection features 12 futuristic shades, including:
- Get Outta My Space: powdered violet
- Astro-Hot: soft, baby pink
- Infra-Red: warm, magenta pink
- When Stars Collide: warm maroon
- Not In This Galaxy: bright, warm coral
- OMG A UFO: warm, moss green
- Don’t Be A Luna-Tic: turquoise aqua
- Sci-Fly By: light, silver blue
- Take A Trek: cool, denim blue
- Strap On Your Moonboots: midnight sky blue
- Galactic Gray: warm, gunmetal
- Cosmic Dust: silver metal
The China Glaze Hologlam collection will be available in April 2013 at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide with an SRP of $14.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.