THE BEST GETS BETTER
SALLY HANSEN COMPLETE SALON MANICURE DELIVERS 7 BENEFITS OF A SALON MANICURE IN 1 BOTTLE
THINK: The ultimate salon-caliber polish gets a gel-shine finish and enhanced chip-resistant power.
WHAT IT IS: A breakthrough way to maximize your manicure. As the ultimate color authority, Sally Hansen has always been at the cutting edge of nail innovation. First, Sally Hansen introduced the first-ever polish to deliver five steps of a professional manicure with the Complete Salon Manicure collection. Now the nail care leader is upping the ante with two additional benefits—gel-like shine and chip-resistance—for the ultimate 7-in-1 formula.
THE TECHNOLOGY: Reformulated with three proprietary time-released protecting shine enhancers, Complete Salon Manicure now delivers lasting shine—the closest you can get to a gel effect without a gel manicure. Housed in breakthrough nano-tubes, the shine enhancers are released as your nails flex during daily wear and tear, helping provide an additional benefit: maximum chip- resistance.
THE BRUSH: The Precision Brush is rounded to fit the curve of your cuticles and is perfectly shaped to hug the contours of your nails. With an 800-bristle count, shorter brush length, and precision product pickup, the brush promotes better application for better wear.
THE COLORS: Combining universally flattering shades with the latest effects and looks, Sally Hansen offers the must-have hues of the moment in the most comprehensive formula yet: Complete Salon Manicure. Shades include:
- Metal-Morphasis: Metals are evolving beyond silver and gold to capture coppers (Copper Penny), bronze and gunmetal (Shoot the Moon). Oversized particles in metals and holographics (Snow Globe) create a luminous effect.
- Barely Blush: Innocent nudes and sheers are a soft response to the vibrant color culture. White sheer (Sheer Bliss) and shimmer glaze (Debut-tint) give a new look to the classics.
- Earthy Delights: Opaque skin tones (Pink Pong), terra cotta (So Much Fawn) and stone (Greige) create grounded colors for a modern spin on looks from the 70’s.
- Garden Party: New pastels are dusty (I Lilac You), urban (Gray-T Escape) and not your standard pink or lavender (Pink a Card) for a more wearable and less traditional spin.
- Fruity Florals: Floral (Rosey Outlook), Coral (Peach of Cake) and Orchid (Punch Drunk) colors are combined to create gorgeous brights.
- Red Desire: Classic Orangey Red (All Fired Up) and plummy wines (Ruby Do and Trouble Maker) complement the purple fashions of the season.
- Under the Sea: These marine shades range from sea foam (Jaded) to Cobalt (Blue My Mind) to a fantastical mix of blue and green (Mermaid’s Tail).
WHERE TO FIND THEM: Sally Hansen products are available at chain drug stores and mass retailers nationally