“OPI is extremely excited to partner again with EON Productions,” says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI co-founder & Artistic Director. “Following the success of the holiday promotion with the latest James Bond film, Skyfall, it’s been a thrill to create colors for the women who’ve captured Bond’s attention over the last five decades.
“The six shades are named after some of the most iconic – and my favorite – Bond girls, including: Solitaire, Pussy Galore, Tiffany Case, Vesper, Honey Ryder and Jinx,” adds Weiss-Fischmann. “Worn without top coat, these Liquid Sand lacquers give nails a pebbled, matte finish worthy of the captivating ‘Bond Girls’ name.”
Bond Girls by OPI features six Liquid Sand nail lacquers:
- Solitaire - This diamond-sparkling white is totally engaging.
- Pussy Galore - This light feminine pink has the purrrfect amount of shimmer.
- Tiffany Case - A classic light blue worth investigating.
- Vesper - A mysterious and intriguing deep purple.
- Honey Ryder - Take a ryde on the wild side in this shimmery gold.
- Jinx - This mesmerizing matte coral has lucky sparkle.
OPI Liquid Sand lacquers should always be worn without top coat.
Bond Girls by OPI nail lacquers feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush for the ultimate in application. These six new shades will be available beginning May 2013 at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Chatters, JCP Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each nail lacquer.
For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!