Girly Bits Announces P.S. I Love You Collection
Collection release date: Monday, February 11th, 2013
Announcing "P.S. I Love You", the latest collection available from Girly Bits Cosmetics. A collection of three love themed polishes.
This collection is dedicated to the memory of Doris Sewell Rudeen, the mother of a dear friend.
You can read the obituary for Doris HERE.
The "P.S. I Love You" Collection
- Hot Shot ~ a hot pink holographic lacquer
- Twitterpated ~ a light purple foil/holographic with pink shimmer
- A Mother's Love ~ pink and gold holographic glitter of various shapes and sizes (includes pink holographic hearts) with gold shimmer
- A Mother's Love over white
- A Mother's Love over Hot Shot
- Hot Shot alone
- A Mother's Love alone
- Twitterpated alone
- A Mother's Love over Twitterpated
- A Mother's Love over black
- A Mother's Love over a violet purple
We are no longer using paper labels on our nail lacquer. The labels pictured above are a clear transition label that will be applied on all bottles until we receive shipment of our printed labels. As you can also see in the picture above, our polish names are now found on the label on the bottom of the bottle!
Where to find "P.S. I Love You":
P.S. I Love You will be available Monday, February 11th, 2013 on the Girly Bits Big Cartel store. Retail pricing on Girly Bits is as follows:
- Hot Shot ~ $11.50
- Twitterpated ~ $11.50
- A Mother's Love ~ $10.00
- P.S. I Love You (Bundle of all 3) ~ $33.00
At the time this newsletter was sent, we had confirmed that this collection will also be available in the near future at the following Girly Bits Authorized Distributors: Harlow & Co., Foxy Fingertips, Femme Fatale, & Llarowe. Please refer to each site for release dates and pricing.
For more information on Girly Bits Cosmetics, please visit their blog, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.